Taste of Belle Fourche: Chamber Annual Meeting & Soirée
Thursday, March 28 5:30pm at Community Hall
What a night! Thank you everyone who turned out last night for our third annual ‘Taste of Belle Fourche’! We had a full house and a wonderful evening of food, fun, and fellowship!
Congratulations to the Chamber Awards honorees:
• Faye Kennedy Volunteer Award: MARY BUCHHOLZ
• Retail Business of the Year: Dakota Lumber
• Service Business of the Year: BUNNEY’S BODY & COLLISION REPAIR
• Employer of the Year: ST. ONGE LIVESTOCK
• Community Pride Award: COWBOYS TOO
• Lifetime Achievement Award: WAYNE LINDSTAD – Lindstad Alignment
A huge THANK YOU to the crews that brought us a Taste of Belle Fourche – 8th Avenue Bakery, American West Grill, Crossroads at Mid-America Travel Plaza, Dairy Queen, Mona Mia’s Divine Delights, Patty’s Place, and Subway! The food was fabulous! Thank you for all your hard work and helping make the soiree a success!
Thank you also to our wonderful and tireless Chamber volunteers and board members that helped pull it all off.
The Chamber is looking forward to an exciting and full 2019!