The Belle Fourche Chamber of Commerce serves to promote our members, the commercial, civic, and general interests of the city of Belle Fourche, and our trade area. As a voluntary organization our aim is to represent and advocate for our members and the business community as a whole.
We are not a civic club, a charitable organization, or department of city government. We are a private, non-profit, taxpaying corporation focused on improving the community and businesses of Belle Fourche. We’re compromised of people — people just like you, who realize that we can accomplish more collectively than individually.
The chamber’s staff, committees, and task forces have a tradition of dealing with issues that improve the area economically, thus providing a better lifestyle for all. We work with like-minded organizations such as The Belle Fourche Development Corporation (BFDC), The Center of the Nation Business Association (CoNBA), the City of Belle Fourche and other community organizations to foster a strong business climate and therefore, a healthy and vibrant community.
The goal of the Chamber Office is to provide many membership services, whether free or for a nominal fee. Your annual investment makes both possible.
Staff & Board
Board of Directors - 2021
- President: Daphne Johnson- Designs by Daphne
- Vice President: Traci Nowowieski- Nowojorski Realty
- Secretary: Mona Heimbaugh- Sand Creek Printing
- Sheila Hodge- Pete's Clothing and Hodge Bootery
- Quinton Vavra-Belle Flower Designs & Decor
- Stacey Besler- Belser's Cadillac Ranch
- Mark Reese- Reese Property Management
- Gloriann Ruby- Dakota Home and & Ranch
- Jami Albrecht- Black Hills Pioneer
- Hollie Stalder- Economic Development
- James Ager- City Council Liaison
509 Grant St. Belle Fourche, SD 57717
Mailing: P.O. Box 905
Belle Fourche, SD 57717
Phone: 1-888-345-5859 or 605-892-2676
Email: [email protected]