The Belle Fourche Chamber of Commerce serves to promote our members, the commercial, civic, and general interests of the city of Belle Fourche, and our trade area. As a voluntary organization our aim is to represent and advocate for our members and the business community as a whole.
We are not a civic club, a charitable organization, or department of city government. We are a private, non-profit, taxpaying corporation focused on improving the community and businesses of Belle Fourche. We’re compromised of people — people just like you, who realize that we can accomplish more collectively than individually.
The chamber’s staff, committees, and task forces have a tradition of dealing with issues that improve the area economically, thus providing a better lifestyle for all. We work with like-minded organizations such as The Belle Fourche Development Corporation (BFDC), The Center of the Nation Business Association (CoNBA), the City of Belle Fourche and other community organizations to foster a strong business climate and therefore, a healthy and vibrant community.
The goal of the Chamber Office is to provide many membership services, whether free or for a nominal fee. Your annual investment makes both possible.
Staff & Board
Executive Director - Gary Wood
Board of Directors
- President - Maryanne Darling-Reich - Black Hills Energy
- Vice President - Deb McCart - Owner, The Olive Branch
- Vice President - Kelly Schmoker - Wells Fargo Personal Banker
- Hollie Stalder - Director, Belle Fourche Economic Development Corporation
- Damon Punt - Branch Manager, Northern Hills Federal Credit Union
- McKenzie Hennessey - Keller-Williams Realty, Black Hills
- Nancy Cole - D.C. Booth Historic National Fish Hatchery & Archives
- Deb Leverington* - David Pummel & Associates, LLP
- Boyce Simons* - Kalitta Air
- Brian Franke* - Hersruds of Belle Fourche
*Newly elected Board Member
- Parade of Lights
- Chamber Ambassadors
- Annual Banquet
- Hometown Thursdays
620 State Street
Belle Fourche, SD 57717
Phone: 1-888-345-5859 or 605-892-2676
Email: [email protected]